Now this looks promising....Official She-Hulk Trailer

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Not watching the trailer (want everything to be new when I watch the show) but...can we get "dumb" Hulk back? It's weird seeing Hulk with the nerdy Bruce Banner personality. :patrice:

I know he was like that in the comics for a bit. but it comes off as goofy and turns what should be an intimidating force of nature into a cornball.
Agreed. They seriously need to bring back Hulk from Thor Ragnarok or the first Avengers.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not watching the trailer (want everything to be new when I watch the show) but...can we get "dumb" Hulk back? It's weird seeing Hulk with the nerdy Bruce Banner personality. :patrice:

I know he was like that in the comics for a bit. but it comes off as goofy and turns what should be an intimidating force of nature into a cornball.
It would be cool if they used the gray version of Hulk from the comics for a little while. He’s a mob enforcer who calls himself Joe Fixit

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Agreed. They seriously need to bring back Hulk from Thor Ragnarok or the first Avengers.
Even better the one they had with Edward Norton. Obviously, they can't do much with the character as Universal basically owns, but that Hulk look more like someone who could fukk up Thanos, as opposed to the almost simian looking, comedic relief/Worf effect one.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
This isn't aimed at you but I've always wondered why dudes flip out whenever it happens, fictional ot not. She-Hulk is literally one of the strongest characters. They've nerfed tf out of Banner in the MCU anyways.
I think it's fine on it's own but Hollywood has a tendency of beating you over the head with certain tropes.

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Marvel ruined the Hulk character. I understand he was beat down by Thanos in Infinity War but he should had gained his confidence back in End Games. I hate this version of the Hulk character. He was one of my favorite character in the series to the one I despise the most.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the she-hulk CGI looks terrible…anyway I won’t be watching this…all of the disney+ joints look lukewarm
how does it look bad? honestly speakin

she literally looks like shes rendered the same as banner imo and I thought Banner looked kinda weird in Infinity War tbh.