Now this looks promising....Official She-Hulk Trailer

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
The actress that plays her is worth giving it a chance imo. She was amazing in orphan black.
this kind sir is what i was waiting for. We're looking at an actress who has the potential to play Jen Walters. THE Jen Walters as if she was ripped from the page herself. We might be in the witness of the next RDJ for these comic book franchises. To watch a thespian perform would be my greatest pleasure and i shall not miss one second of this program.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
this kind sir is what i was waiting for. We're looking at an actress who has the potential to play Jen Walters. THE Jen Walters as if she was ripped from the page herself. We might be in the witness of the next RDJ for these comic book franchises. To watch a thespian perform would be my greatest pleasure and i shall not miss one second of this program.

:deadrose:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
How are you seeing the dislikes? I thought they disabled seeing that feature months ago?

How you see dislikes?

You work for YouTube? Because they disabled dislikes like a year ago
got the extension as soon as they started that bullshyt

this video is hated by almost half the people who saw it. you'd never know that from the comments

this is fukkin sick. and who's to say the comments aren't bots? youtube famously lets bots rape their comment sections.

what the fukk is this shyt breh :what: :dahell:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
got the extension as soon as they started that bullshyt

this video is hated by almost half the people who saw it. you'd never know that from the comments

this is fukkin sick. and who's to say the comments aren't bots? youtube famously lets bots rape their comment sections.

what the fukk is this shyt breh :what: :dahell:
the comments with the highest upvotes are shown first. Sort by newest first