Now this looks promising....Official She-Hulk Trailer

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs saying this trailer is better than BP2's. The cap and the delusion :russ: I was for the recast and I was highly skeptical(still am somewhat) but that trailer was flames. It's ok to admit that despite not liking the direction they took.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good post.

As far as who can be the new t'challa I'd go with Franklin from snowfall (damson idris, had to Google him real quick)

Best show on televesion:wow:

And yes,this seemed like the obvious choice. Checked most of the boxes I could think of. Hes one hell of an actor. Can be dramatic or give you comedic. Could bring some intensity to Tchalla that I felt Chadwick lacked. Hes actually African(yes wakanda is fictional but come on). And liked enough by females they may have given a pass for replacing Shuri lol.

But honestly im looking at BP2 as a tribute and nothing more. For all we know this could be the final Black Panther. And they will just wait to reboot it as apart of an entirely different universe. I really believe they are going to get these last movies off. Then start over for everything with X-men. And you will get new versions of characters lik3 Iron Man,Cap,Hulk in the Xmen universe. Thats what makes the most sense at least. They might just introduce the next Black Panther to us through Storm:blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last superhero movie i watched was black panther how yall not bored of this shyt yet :dead:

Just a brief intermission:francis:

Once they start the Xmen universe its another 40 years worth of greatness:wow:

Just look how they squeezed about 20 out of mostly weak,B list lineup like the Avengers,Thor,Captain America,iron man. What the hell do you think they about to do with Xmen and all the characters at their disposal now:wow:#BuckleUp