Now this looks promising....Official She-Hulk Trailer

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the last superhero movie i watched was black panther how yall not bored of this shyt yet :dead:

this looks terrible.:childplease:who is watchin this wack shyt?:skip:

i grew up on Marvel Comics so i'm here for whatever they serve up. never in my wildest dreams as a child did i imagine seeing live action super hero movies/tv shows that look GOOD. let them experiment with different ways to tell stories over the short and long term. they are blazing the trail as they go and are doing an impressive fukking job by any standard.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Huh?

How y’all have criticism of a movie you haven’t even seen yet… all of this based on a 2 minute trailer… really?

We all know that BP2 would have had a masculine lead if Chadwick was still alive and if people weren’t objecting to a recast.

Also how is it the lipstick alley version? So because the trailer showed a lot of bw, the movie equals lipstick alley to you? Last I checked Lipstick alley hates Brehs and bw who support Brehs—they call us “pick mes”. They’re also divestors. So based on how black that movie is and the fact that most of the bw in that movie supported a black male leader when he was alive, how in any shape or form are they connected with the hateful women who post on that site?

Why does a group of bw automatically equal= LSA or Shea Butter, to yall? Its retarded.

A breh also directed bp 2 btw. So if y’all are really upset, take it up with him. It isn’t as if bw made this happen on their own. Hell I was more for killmonger’s character because he ados (than t’challa anyway).

I just can’t think of an actor who would have done t’challas role, justice. Who do you think should have been the new t’challa?

Good post.

As far as who can be the new t'challa I'd go with Franklin from snowfall (damson idris, had to Google him real quick)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif