Now that the console wars have been decided, it’s time to ditch my self-enforced loyalty and get a PS5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A purchash he admits was due to blide loyalty, ultimately ditches it in favor of a ps5 because it clearly has more to offer this gen. so far at least. maybe xbox will make a comeback. unlikely but it could happen
No. You didn’t even read your own story you damn dummy.

His loyalty was to Playstation, then PC.

After being PC only for a long time he bought his first Xbox earlier this year and just recently decided to get a PS5.

This is just a clickbait headline to get goofy stan’s like you to run out and share it to make yourself feel better. He even talks about how goofy console wars is and how both platforms have lots to love.

Ether yourself in your fervor for sony stan daps brehs :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No. You didn’t even read your own story you damn dummy.

His loyalty was to Playstation, then PC.

After being PC only for a long time he bought his first Xbox earlier this year and just recently decided to get a PS5.

This is just a clickbait headline to get goofy stan’s like you to run out and share it to make yourself feel better. He even talks about how goofy console wars is and how both platforms have lots to love.

Ether yourself in your fervor for sony stan daps brehs :mjlol:
Reaching so hard this might as well be ducktales :dead:
He was talking about ps2, in his own words he currently had been loyal to xbox series s and proud of that. he finally decided to put loyalty aside and get a ps5 because its truly the better option, nothing clickbaity about the title at all, you just clinging to part of his backstory that suit your narrative for trolling :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reaching so hard this might as well be ducktales :dead:
He was talking about ps2, in his own words he currently had been loyal to xbox series s and proud of that. he finally decided to put loyalty aside and get a ps5 because its truly the better option, nothing clickbaity about the title at all, you just clinging to part of his backstory that suit your narrative for trolling :mjlol:
Sony stan’s can’t read.

I'm lucky that my older brother has excellent enough taste that we were never short on stuff to play, but his reassurance of the PS2's supremacy over Xbox 360 meant I felt entitled to judge other kids on their console of choice.

Having picked up an Xbox in my late 20s and finally seeing what all the fuss is about, though, I'm starting to question the infighting altogether. Browsing Game Pass, I've been able to play games I've never even heard of thanks to console exclusivity. Filling in the gaps of my games knowledge has been a joy with my Xbox, and it's making me wonder why I've been holding back from picking up a PS5 now that they're no longer in short supply.

Being a PC player lets you occupy a safe middle ground in many ways, with plenty of exclusives eventually making their way to Steam (thank you, The Last of Us Part 1). It was my way to avoid choosing a side. Now, unshackled by the corporate numbers game, it's a relief that I no longer have to.

He started off clowning xbox. Then played on PC.

Then he just recently decided to get back into consoles and he chose xbox first which he loved so much it made him want a playstation too.

It’s basically an anti console wars story and you ran here trying to use it to get daps from @Gizmo_Duck

Sony stans some damn clowns :mjlol:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Sony stan’s can’t read.

He started off clowning xbox. Then played on PC.

Then he just recently decided to get back into consoles and he chose xbox first which he loved so much it made him want a playstation too.

It’s basically an anti console wars story and you ran here trying to use it to get daps from @Gizmo_Duck

Sony stans some dame clowns :mjlol:
Still picking a choicing parts of the story to fit your trolling, :pachaha:

Why didn't i play the PS5? I'd like to think that it was more of a money-savvy decision on my part, but in hindsight, I realize that the fear of being a "double agent" was baked into it as well.

He admits he only stuck to xbox because he was a stan and is now getting the ps5 because it has a great "library"

Xbox stans:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Still picking a choicing parts of the story to fit your trolling, :pachaha:

Why didn't i play the PS5? I'd like to think that it was more of a money-savvy decision on my part, but in hindsight, I realize that the fear of being a "double agent" was baked into it as well.

He admits he only stuck to xbox because he was a stan and is now getting the ps5 because it has a great "library"

Xbox stans:mjlol:
You got it breh.

Random cac is maybe saving up to buy a PS5 so let’s all celebrate :blessed:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Xbox should just be an accessible way to play PC games on your TV :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Guy makes it pretty clear he thinks console warring is just a form of self harm and the obvious choice is to purchase all the consoles because there value and joy in each.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
All M$ has to do is make shyt unique to them to go along with 3rd party stuff like sony

but they are swagless brand with no taste not even taste bad taste but they have no flavor at all and there CEO is an reddot Indian so you know they extra swagless .

I had an og xbox
xbox 360

skipped one and X because they do not have any 1st party shyt wroth playing that I can only get on the box.

If starfield was xbox only I would of got an series x to play it but I don't have to

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Microsoft dominates the PC market. How could they possibly lose the console war when the majority of gamers are on PC?