Now that the console wars have been decided, it’s time to ditch my self-enforced loyalty and get a PS5

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Are they finna kill the Xbox and get just into publishing and making games?
No? Then this war ain’t over …fukking Lannisters :unimpressed:
Tryna Red Wedding Sony I see what they tryna do

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are they finna kill the Xbox and get just into publishing and making games?
No? Then this war ain’t over …fukking Lannisters :unimpressed:
Tryna Red Wedding Sony I see what they tryna do
I wouldn't say kill it, plenty of people still own xbox's and plenty of studios still make cross platform games. what i would is simply stack up some great first party games and get them all in development now so they can be released in time for the next console. Come out the gates swinging next time.
I know plenty of xbox owned ips i would love to play. Do a Jade Empire sequel. KOTOR remake, a new Fable, bring back Sleeping Dogs as your own exclusive GTA series since nobody else is doing anything with it. it would be easy to make a ton of exclusive game that people would love.
Don't throw the bag at studios that who's creative team revolve like doors and fall off just as quickly as they rise (bioware) throw the bag at intellectual properties, game series people love. and continue those. Maybe bring back that people that worked on those games, creative directors and such instead of the studio they no longer work for.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say kill it, plenty of people still own xbox's and plenty of studios still make cross platform games. what i would is simply stack up some great first party games and get them all in development now so they can be released in time for the next console. Come out the gates swinging next time.
I know plenty of xbox owned ips i would love to play. Do a Jade Empire sequel. KOTOR remake, a new Fable, bring back Sleeping Dogs as your own exclusive GTA series since nobody else is doing anything with it. it would be easy to make a ton of exclusive game that people would love.
Don't throw the bag at studios that who's creative team revolve like doors and fall off just as quickly as they rise (bioware) throw the bag at intellectual properties, game series people love. and continue those. Maybe bring back that people that worked on those games, creative directors and such instead of the studio they no longer work for.
That’s all nice what you saying, but you should know my stance.
Its death to the xbox bruv :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude in your article bought an xbox first. :mjpls:
A purchase he admits was due to blind loyalty, ultimately ditches it in favor of a ps5 because it clearly has more to offer this gen. so far at least. maybe xbox will make a comeback. unlikely but it could happen

Last edited: