Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is ridiculous lol. Imagine if Jerry Seinfeld or whoever said something fukked up about black people. Do you think the Jewish community would be falling all over themselves to chastise him about how wrong what he said was?
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Ignoring that that’s a completely different situation, Michael Richards is a fukking nobody which is why I used Jerry Seinfeld.

Like I said, nikkas throwing on a cape for Jews is ridiculous to watch. I hope y’all are blackfishing or something

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
and i can't watch this crash....yall, i'm so hurt by who ye became post yeezus. that nikka was top 5 for me (not skillswise, but just the music). i'm sad his mental is messed up and disappointed in his views and how he's burning everything down, i'm also sad there's no one in his corner to reel him in....this is all just :wow: and :to:

i really just hope he doesn't harm himself
repost

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why is this forum making it a Jewish vs Black vs anything else situation.

During the Piers Morgan interview:
1, Kanye called Joe Bidden 'a retard' aggressively multiple times. The president of the U.S!
2, He was aggressive / threatening in his tone to Piers also.

Both of those even as isolated events showed a lack of professionalism never seen on such a grand scale in mainstream media - ..Which meant ALL business partners HAD TO cut ties as soon as humanly possible.

I havent even started on the holocaust comparisions, George Floyd etc. Each item alone is 100x worse than the closest thing to bad that any other role.models / celebs have ever said.
I expect Kanye now gets blacklisted from Radio, Spotify and well I think that's game.over.

& hey I will say it: nobody that samples older music should be called a musical genius EVER.
Everything you said is cool and all but that last line is damn near anti hip hop
What you doing on this side breh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is the way.

Where’s Game, Wack 100 & James Prince? Where’s AB?

It’s almost like none of these folks give a fukk about Kanye.

They won’t circle the wagons for this bozo because he is worthless now.

Maybe the dikkriders who buy all that ugly Yeezy shyt and don’t look at the news will still rock with him because is a beacon of hope for people with mediocre social skills and happen to be hypebeasts

Ironically, mans spoke up about who really runs shyt and they are putting his ass in a social paper shredder right before our eyes. We’ve seen it time and time again.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All this "what about" ism I see throughout the thread is comical.

Brett Favre looks guilty AF based on what I have read about the situation but at this point those are accusations.

We all saw and heard Kanye not only say what he said but then go on media platform after media platform and say it over and over.

deeman

All Star
Daps

Brett Favre looks guilty AF based on what I have read about the situation but at this point those are accusations.

We all saw and heard Kanye not only say what he said but then go on media platform after media platform and say it over and over.
Imagine putting on a cape for some clown that disrespected ados ancestors.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

how about we take Kanye out the equation and JUST START HOLDING WHITE PEOPLE, JEWS, ASIANS or WHOEVER just as accountable as they do us.

its bigger than Kanye now.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this is going to garner Kanye compassion and support from us and the hip hop world in the long run...watch. Couple that with the apology tour he is about to embark on shortly and it may not necessarily be over over...partnering up with big parent companies and shyt may be a thing of the past at this point or at least for the foreseeable future, but I still think if he releases product/music/etc...thru his own channels the consumers will flock man. This aint the 90's bro, the net allowed for any and everyone to go direct to consumer and cake off crazy.

I aint never supporting or rocking with him anymore ( I never did honestly) just off the shyt he said about George Floyd (Do these people not know what autopsies are? The primary cause of death was ruled as neck compression and bodily restraint caused by the officer, so what is he even talking about? Unless he thinks the medical examiners are just liberal puppets too). But yeah, I don't think he's done done.