Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I still won't grow up, I'm a grown ass kid
Swear I should be locked up for stupid s- that I did--- Kanye West, "Through The Wire"

I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny
And what I do? Act more stupidly (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
Bought more jewelry, more Louis V
My mama couldn't get through to me (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
The drama, people suing me
I'm on TV talkin' like it's just you and me
I'm just saying how I feel, man---- Kanye West, "Can't Tell Me Nothin"

^^^ when people tell you who they are believe them. "Bu, but, but that's just rhymes". Nearly 20 years later and he's living what he spit.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Don’t forget the lawsuit for saying the cops didn’t kill George Floyd but George Floyd died by drugs…that’s pending. She’ll get some money like Alex Jones victims did

Mother of George Floyd’s daughter files $250M lawsuit against Kanye West for comments on his death​

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cant feel sorry for him when he was asking for it.
And as far as if there's a double standard, he went even more hard on the MAGA/Anti-Black shyt during this run than last time (George Floyd comments, White Lives Matter)
When he came out with the MAGA hat and speaking to Trump and said that slavery was a choice stuff, you still had a group black folks supporting him, giving him a platform, asking to sympathize with his mental health, saying people were overreeacting.
This time and in recent time, hes been posting text messages that seem like hes starting shyt with people in the industry who wanna help or are telling him hes wylin out.
So idk man, last time the companies also realize he has his support from the black community and other races to buy his brand. Now they can see his self sabotaging alredy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:francis:

Much of the industry - influencers, young execs, artists, producers - flew out to celebrate that man after he disrespected slaves and Harriet Tubman. If black industry people had put their foot down immediately, it would have prevented most of those white people from showing up purely out of fear. Instead we celebrated and listened to the 5-6 mid albums he dropped that month.

Even had Chris Rock there, toasting Kanye as some fearless black man. I'm not sure what's worse, Chris praising Kanye after his comments or Chris claiming hip hop is the first music created by free black men. As if blues, ragtime, jazz, rock n roll, and disco never existed. Erasing black history while simultaneously dapping up a guy who denigrates/disrespects black history.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Beyond the outrage and praise/defense, this nikka needs help.

The fact that he’s clinically bipolar gets ignored in all this is kinda crazy. That doesn’t excuse his behavior, but it’s extremely exploitive to keep putting him in front of a microphone and giving him platforms to speak when he’s clearly very visibly spiraling mentally and keeps volunteering hateful/hurtful shyt unsolicited. He’s so obviously unwell. Losing his family clearly triggered something very dark and nobody seems to give a fukk.

As egotistical and idiotic as this nikka is, you cannot dismiss the state of his mental health. He needs to check into a hospital immediately and take some time off away from the cameras

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word is Donda 2 is being removed from STEM Player :dead:

Folks on their discord are saying there is a statement in their preview site that says they are removing all of Kanye's music. Imagine paying 200 dollars for a brick.

We'll see if it's legit in a little bit.
He shat on his Stem Player investor partner in the Lex interview so not surprised

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Madame Tussauds REMOVES Kanye West's Wax Figure From Public View​

63873741-11357337-image-a-186_1666799108129.jpg

• The museum chain confirmed the wax model of the rapper, 45, who has changed his name to Ye, has been moved to an archive and out of the public display

• It comes after Adidas, Gap and Balenciaga ended their partnerships with Kanye and he dropped off the Forbes billionaire list after his controversial remarks

• Madame Tussauds London said every person 'earns their place' at the popular tourist attraction as they confirmed that Kanye's figure had been 'retired'

• Kanye has lost the support of many fans over the years for his troubling comments - including claiming that 'slavery is a choice'

Kanye West's wax figure has been removed from public view at Madame Tussauds after a string of brands severed ties with him amid his anti-Semitism scandal.

The museum chain confirmed that the wax model of the rapper, 45, who has changed his name to Ye, has been moved to an archive and out of the public display.

It comes after Adidas, Gap and Balenciaga ended their partnerships with Kanye and he dropped off the Forbes billionaire list after his controversial remarks - including claims that 'slavery is a choice'.

Madame Tussauds London said every person 'earns their place' at the popular tourist attraction as they confirmed that Kanye's figure had been 'retired'.

A spokeswoman for the museum said: 'Ye's (Kanye West's) figure has been retired from the attraction floor to our archive.

'Each profile earns their place at Madame Tussauds London and we listen to our guests and the public on who they expect to see at the attraction.'

The figurine was originally launched in the museum in 2015 alongside a waxwork of his then-wife Kim Kardashian.

63873743-11357337-image-a-181_1666798861825.jpg