Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They ain’t got no fukkin yeezy shyt in tj maxx what the fukk they talking bout
I work at marshalls there has been Yeezy merch there. Marshall’s has some shyt. Go on the website and sort high to low

its gucci, moncler, Canada goose, dolce etc….

its all types of high end shyt there

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can't with most of yall man. I got no problem with decent white people, but this site is infested with undercover racist white dudes and dumb as fukk everything else that is easily manipulated.

Let's summarize this quickly - Kanye West, is piece of shyt. Like upper echelon scumbag and hypocrite, and a habitual liar. Greedy and only cares about himself.

Kanye has no credibility, none. Alex Jones level. Fitting he is tied to Candace Owens. Grifter. This is the same dude who said he hated the backpack conscious shyt and he manipulated it. Then the Confederate jackets, slavery choice, Harriet, Trump, George Floyd and so much more. These are not isolated incidents, this is a pattern of pure white supremacist behavior. Most of all, more than anything is the Candace association. This lady is evil. She was the motivation of a terrorist for God's sake, the Christchurch mosque shooter cited her as a big influence on his views. There should be NO defense of Kanye just based on his association to her. He has given her a platform to make the world worse.

Kanye doesn't give a fukk about yall. He doesn't give a fukk about black people. He dislikes Jews because they screwed him out of money, if they had not, and they screwed every other black person, he wouldn't be saying shyt. He is disingenuous, that's why none of what he says about Jews is valid. He argues in bad faith.

Finally, for those complaining about the notion that it's unfair that others get a pass for racist comments towards blacks and not Jews. Firstly, yes blacks have it harder, no question. Other non-black celebs who have made racist comments - they have done so, then immediately apologized and played the apology tour game. Kanye has not stopped, that's a big difference.

For example, another scumbag in Mel Gibson. He managed to make a comeback because he played the game, and didn't keep going. Kanye, there is no end in sight with his comments. He deserves everything that is happening to him. I hope the same happens to EVERY racist pos.
daps and rep this is so well said

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
An “Apology tour” will destroy the remaining folks that wanna support him because they’re rocking with him on some “he’s fighting back!” shyt… or the fools who think “it’s a part of his plan” by bending the knee and apologizing he’ll lose them folks.
Kanye is too egotistical to an an apology tour. I don't think it'll happen, and if it does it'll reek of insincerity.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

:francis:

Much of the industry - influencers, young execs, artists, producers - flew out to celebrate that man after he disrespected slaves and Harriet Tubman. If black industry people had put their foot down immediately, it would have prevented most of those white people from showing up purely out of fear. Instead we celebrated and listened to the 5-6 mid albums he dropped that month.

Even had Chris Rock there, toasting Kanye as some fearless black man. I'm not sure what's worse, Chris praising Kanye after his comments or Chris claiming hip hop is the first music created by free black men. As if blues, ragtime, jazz, rock n roll, and disco never existed. Erasing black history while simultaneously dapping up a guy who denigrates/disrespects black history.

More proof as to why Chris had that slap coming.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
I work at marshalls there has been Yeezy merch there. Marshall’s has some shyt. Go on the website and sort high to low

its gucci, moncler, Canada goose, dolce etc….

its all types of high end shyt there
Bruh this gotta be new I use to go to co op city Marshall’s my whole life the flyest shyt in there is Ralph shyt

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps

STEM said “Naah, we good” :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Fake news

DxFYb9B.png