Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bro, that's still a black man my bro. I feel you tho...he been on some real nut shyt, but I love ALL my people and will always wish them the best even if I hate them nigs and their rhetoic, lol...lets not wish death on bro, come on.
I have no love for c00ns not all skin folk is kin folk. I mourned him a long time ago.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
fukk Kanye. I haven’t truly given a shyt about his music since 2007, and vaguely in 2012, but even without the Jewish stuff, fukk Kanye. He went on major platforms to talk down on Black folks and and pander to whites and white adjacents and I don’t rock with that shyt at all. The “slavery was a choice” stuff was a bullshyt charade and he rode that for as long as he could. He wasn’t wearing that MAGA hat to “draw attention to the real issue” trash like some of y’all fans of his tried to rationalize, he was wearing those cause he’s a tap dancing c00n.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Bro, that's still a black man my bro. I feel you tho...he been on some real nut shyt, but I love ALL my people and will always wish them the best even if I hate them nigs and their rhetoic, lol...lets not wish death on bro, come on.
Loving the KOON that’s actively destroying and setting our people back out of admiration of Massa is not condusive good brotha.

When people show you who they are, believe them and move accordingly.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mfs gotta realize that when you attain wealth... real wealth or any level of it, you then have to protect it. Not throw it away. It's funny because the people supporting Ye going against the machine and "calling out" the powers that be have no power themselves. Sitting at home, broke, cheering on this fukkery and watching him throw it all away.
TALK

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ff8fdVDWIBUsgth
My current favorite rapper :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The drastic contrast from what Ye is doing right now and what Hov said in that interview he had with Kevin Hart is ironic af.

He legit said, "It ain't what you own... You can own 100% of nothing"
:wow:

It's funny as fukk because Ye is constantly on Steve Jobs nuts, yet here you have Hov who actually references Jobs only owning 1% of Apple as a way to see the bigger picture in the end.

Makes me think that Ye really don't be comprehending shyt. Just irrational as hell. Fools really applauding him for getting dropped by Adidas tho
:russ:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
what was the thought process of him 'going to war' again? just to make an example of himself of what not to do?

also, given fractional reserve lending in banks (where they only keep 10% and lend out everything else), he might as well try to liquidate his entire 120m in cash all at once and see if any bank even has the paper money and liquidity for them to even do that just to have some type of 'leverage play' if he's going to war against the entire establishment that is mostly owned by them

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I can't with most of yall man. I got no problem with decent white people, but this site is infested with undercover racist white dudes and dumb as fukk everything else that is easily manipulated.

Let's summarize this quickly - Kanye West, is piece of shyt. Like upper echelon scumbag and hypocrite, and a habitual liar. Greedy and only cares about himself.

Kanye has no credibility, none. Alex Jones level. Fitting he is tied to Candace Owens. Grifter. This is the same dude who said he hated the backpack conscious shyt and he manipulated it. Then the Confederate jackets, slavery choice, Harriet, Trump, George Floyd and so much more. These are not isolated incidents, this is a pattern of pure white supremacist behavior. Most of all, more than anything is the Candace association. This lady is evil. She was the motivation of a terrorist for God's sake, the Christchurch mosque shooter cited her as a big influence on his views. There should be NO defense of Kanye just based on his association to her. He has given her a platform to make the world worse.

Kanye doesn't give a fukk about yall. He doesn't give a fukk about black people. He dislikes Jews because they screwed him out of money, if they had not, and they screwed every other black person, he wouldn't be saying shyt. He is disingenuous, that's why none of what he says about Jews is valid. He argues in bad faith.

Finally, for those complaining about the notion that it's unfair that others get a pass for racist comments towards blacks and not Jews. Firstly, yes blacks have it harder, no question. Other non-black celebs who have made racist comments - they have done so, then immediately apologized and played the apology tour game. Kanye has not stopped, that's a big difference.

For example, another scumbag in Mel Gibson. He managed to make a comeback because he played the game, and didn't keep going. Kanye, there is no end in sight with his comments. He deserves everything that is happening to him. I hope the same happens to EVERY racist pos.