Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bad-boys-got-real.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Apology tour
2. Get a black girlfriend
3, Check self into a mental health facility
4. Madd Jewish charity work
5. Profess love and respect for the mother of your children and say she was right about everything

I don't know the order it will happen but watch all this happen in the next 3-5 months, guaranteed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
1. Apology tour
5. Profess love and respect for the mother of your children and say she was right about everything

I don't know the order it will happen but watch all this happen in the next 3-5 months, guaranteed.
I put money on suicide

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
1. Apology tour

That shyt don’t matter now… he spoke on the wrong group… rightfully so you don’t get reentry after that line was cross. This would make sense if powerful black people actually stood up for once for all his comments on us. But our backbone is still not there. Too busy trying to spin this into a win 🤣

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That shyt don’t matter now… he spoke on the wrong group… rightfully so you don’t get reentry after that line was cross. This would make sense if powerful black people actually stood up for once for all his comments on us. But our backbone is still not there. Too busy trying to spin this into a win 🤣
It’s no coming back

the funniest shyt I see coming out of this. It’s when Kanye new shoe or clothes line come out and all Those dweebs who clout those Yeezys and all that other bs gon say his new clothes is trash.

i might be wrong but I 99%sure of this

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Again, no big corporation is going to jump on any celebrity for making comments on their own race.

If a white pop star went on a weeks long rant against black people, they'd be getting the same treatment and there would be plenty of this "backbone" you're talking about.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s no coming back

the funniest shyt I see coming out of this. It’s when Kanye new shoe or clothes line come out and all Those dweebs who clout those Yeezys and all that other bs gon say his new clothes is trash.

i might be wrong but I 99%sure of this
New Yeezys about to look like Starbury's...(Marbury still the point gawd though :ohlawd:)

s-l500.jpg