Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop:

tumblr_n2deckqV7Z1sijjkro1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2deffi7Li1sijjkro1_1280.jpg

"But i dont think im supposed to wear a skirt like mommy"

"You just stuntin like ya daddy son"
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

What's this an ad for :dahell:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This is a commonly used tactic these days. It's a way of defending something without really defending it. A good way of perpetuating something is to deny it and reverse whatever you're perpetuating on to anyone who calls it out. "There's no gay agenda. Why do you care? You must be secretly gay". I've noticed that gay supporters and these feminists love doing this. They learned it from white supremacists and it makes sense because that's the main agenda that both groups are pushing.

:salute:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka all that happened was you brain had a pattern interrupt. You saw the suits and then realized the heels and that it didn't fit the pattern. If that makes nikkas feel emasculated then there's something within yourself. If you fukk your girl and she takes off her heels and they happen to be placed next to your sneakers do you feel emasculated? Get over yourselves and stop trying to find excuses that the world seeks to belittle you. A real man makes his own meaning out of the world and does not allow external circumstances beyond his control to impose imaginary agendas. By saying pictures or movies or other people have some influence over your masculinity means you look to others to control your fate. Not only that, you also believe your masculinity can be chipped away piece by piece simply by observing an array of images of the feminine nature placed in the realm of manhood. If this is all it takes to make you feel some type of way and be infuriated then your manhood was never yours to begin with. It belongs to whoever can stir you up in the moment. Point being your manhood is only in your head and can rise and fall like all the other thoughts you come up with and the reasoning that supports them./thread

bytch ass nikkas

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas really sitting online worried about shyt they don't control may influence them to suck a dikk one day. Kill yourselves. nikkas like you are apart of the problem.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
But no. Heels aren't specifically female. High class men in 18th century West Europe use to wear heels, makeup, wigs, corsets and jewelry but they sure didn't see themselves as "emasculated".
Times change, female and male gender ideologies and fashion is fluid and not nature.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yet here you are in this thread passive aggressively defending the "gay/suspect" shyt like a closeted fakkit.

Word? And show me an instance of me defending this "gay/suspect" shyt. This was my first post in the thread, where exactly do you see me defending it? :stopitslime:

I'm sure there's gonna be some against the grain nikkaz in this thread defending this shyt too :mjpls: