Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
34e991j.jpg
:russ:

:dwillhuh: @ how true that is.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:stop it ahk, that right there tells me you dont have kids, as a black male who's father was a strong hard working black man who was there my entire life I can tell you that parents are not and have never been the ONLY influence on children, and in today's world where children often have more access to the media than they do to their parents I dont see how you can even argue the point that shyt like this will have impressionable young kids thinking its cool
:clap:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're really not tired of the passive aggressive schtick that no one finds entertaining? :skip: Communicate and debate the topic at hand if you're so compelled or ignore it, but that shyt you're doing in every other thread is just annoying, breh.
This is a commonly used tactic these days. It's a way of defending something without really defending it. A good way of perpetuating something is to deny it and reverse whatever you're perpetuating on to anyone who calls it out. "There's no gay agenda. Why do you care? You must be secretly gay". I've noticed that gay supporters and these feminists love doing this. They learned it from white supremacists and it makes sense because that's the main agenda that both groups are pushing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I guess when Wayne and baby was kissing yall was just like :yeshrug: "it's some black mafia shyt"

:manny: "things are changing... anyone can be your daddy even if he's only a few years older than you"

"grown men can kiss their play fathers on the mouth, we're evolving":troll:

I'm still surprised at how Wayne's career wasn't affected at all by that.

And they say that rap is homophobic. :troll:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
not all people obsessed with gays and the idea of a gay agenda are gay but it safe to say that many of them are annoying shyts

for example, i doubt fred phelps is gay but i am certain he is an annoying shyt

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You tryin too hard

Poitier and I don't agree on much but he's right in this instance. You gotta question exactly how a lot of these coli dudes stumble upon the gay/suspect shyt that they make threads about. I spend most of my day surfing the web (in some fashion) but I never visit sites that have homosexual themes/articles :ld:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Media is a form of programming, so the OP has a point about there being an agenda. However if you are so we that you adopt the concepts being pushed on you then you fukked.

Check in with the youth and make sure they are not being tricked into this thinking. Its all the same to me tv commercials, magazine ads, trailers etc. Its all a trick to get you to buy in.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Poitier and I don't agree on much but he's right in this instance. You gotta question exactly how a lot of these coli dudes stumble upon the gay/suspect shyt that they make threads about. I spend most of my day surfing the web (in some fashion) but I never visit sites that have homosexual themes/articles :ld:
We're talking about the kids who will grow up in a generation that thinks its ok for men to wear heel high heels, kids so young they dont haven't even grasped sexuality or the difference between men and women, you're lying to yourself if you think all the things drilled into the their head by the tv, music, internet, and other types of media wont have any effect at all on their immature impressionable minds. I guess cats like y'all won't be happy till its common practice for men to use tampons, or better yet would y'all like to live in the world where there is no such thing as gay or straight? Everybody just fuccs who they please, man or woman?