Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
your kid probably shouldn't be watching 106 and park
Yet millions of kids do and millions of parents let it go down and are none the wiser as to what's on TV because they're so busy working. Obviously things will not just be limited to just 106 and park but ok

welp I think I'm going to bed now. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. Wanted to discuss the topic with the threadstarter and likeminded people.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Yet millions of kids do and millions of parents let it go down and are none the wiser as to what's on TV because they're so busy working. Obviously things will not just be limited to just 106 and park but ok

sounds like an issue bigger than two guys kissing

sun raw

All Star
Daps
106 and park is a program that has rappers performing songs that may contain violent and sexist lyrics but if there's one thing that is emblematic of societal decay and that will negatively effect kids' minds, it's lil wayne kissing birdman

what, you think i'm wrong? sounds like you're trying to deflect :smugfavre:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
106 and park is a program that has rappers performing songs that may contain violent and sexist lyrics but if there's one thing that is emblematic of societal decay and that will negatively effect kids' minds, it's lil wayne kissing birdman

what, you think i'm wrong? sounds like you're trying to deflect :smugfavre:
no what you're doing is (mored) deflection since We're not talking about that at all... nice try tho... but you played right into the definition of a nikka riding the c00n train.

"but what about black on black crime?" LOOOOL

plz fukkouttahere w that bullshyt

[/quote]

sun raw

All Star
Daps
no what you're doing is deflection since We're not talking about that at all... nice try tho... but you played right into the definition of a nikka riding the c00n train

"but what about black on black crime?" LOOOOL

plz fukkouttahere w that bullshyt

i made the grave mistake of bringing up the effects violent and sexist media might have on kids during a discussion about the ways media might affect kids, i'm such a forum buzzword

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Religion is decreasing because of a concerted push by elites to get it out of the way. A lack of adherence to a clearly defined moral code allows things like this to become normal on society. It essentially will allow the elites to redefine the value system of the masses, which will obviously be favorable to those at the top. Al Gore himself has come out saying that the population in Africa needs to be managed, and pushing homosexuality is one way to do it because homosexuals can't have kids naturally.This is why there is a concerted push to disseminate this sort of behavior among blacks. Blacks have long been looked upon as an 'undesirable race' amongst the elite.

And that's the entire goal of this rise in atheism, feminism, LGBT, etc...

You think once LGBT have all their made up rights they're going to stop? What does is it matter if you can marry when your church refuses to? That you are equal when others still hate you?
The only way to solve this 'problem' is to change people's mindset, their perceptions of what sin is.

The same thing happened with Feminism, the women's suffrage movement started out with the noble goal of making Men and Women equal under the law.(Which I agree with)
After this happened they didn't stop, instead they kept pushing for more and today you see it has degraded into articles about rape culture, sensitivity training, and the sudden attack on masculinity and promotion of femininity.

These groups no longer fight solely for rights but for change on how values and morals are perceived.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
i made the grave mistake of bringing up the effects violent and sexist media might have on kids during a discussion about the ways media might affect kids, i'm such a forum buzzword
you made the mistake of deflecting trying downplay the topic at hand... if you wanna discuss that other shyt then start a thread.:yeshrug:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
you made the mistake of deflecting trying downplay the topic at hand... if you wanna discuss that other shyt then start a thread.:yeshrug:

right right i should really be treating this dumb shyt about how a magazine-who-the-fukk-has-ever heard of signals the end of masculinity with the gravitas it deserves, instead of mocking it as it should be mocked

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
puQAB7j.png
i can't take this anymore

consider that smiley stolen :smugbiden: