Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i watched the movie 'Some Like it Hot' once, thinking it was a comedy

it was a straight-up horror movie, now I have nightmares about jack lemmon in drag

even the word dress terrifies me now, i have been emasculated

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
doesn't matter they're talking about it now. Didn't know the topic had an expiration date.

if you like scouring the Internet to fulfill self-confirmation fantasies about homosexuality then no one is contesting it but it's a bit funny how something 99% of the people unaware of this until a few hours ago are acting like this obscure magazine is permeating and destroying the minds of impressionable kids

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
If your son somehow comes into contact with a copy of Blaque magazine and somehow consumes media meant for women and homosexuals then you need to look at your parenting skills.
:comeon:stop it ahk, that right there tells me you dont have kids, as a black male who's father was a strong hard working black man who was there my entire life I can tell you that parents are not and have never been the ONLY influence on children, and in today's world where children often have more access to the media than they do to their parents I dont see how you can even argue the point that shyt like this will have impressionable young kids thinking its cool

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
if you like scouring the Internet to fulfill self-confirmation fantasies about homosexuality then no one is contesting it but it's a bit funny how something 99% of the people unaware of this until a few hours ago are acting like this obscure magazine is permeating and destroying the minds of impressionable kids
What's funny is you're acting as if it's only obscure magazines with these images... it's like you're deliberately playing the fool. I guess ignorance is bliss.

People advertise... BC it works... same concept.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
These caping nikkas are so uncomfortable with a topic :heh:

- I was browsing Boxden and on the front page they had these nikkas in heels, so i posted it here. No one is searching for homosexual articles.

- Emasculation=/= homosexual, no where in this thread was that case made.

You caping nikkas are defending this shyt, i weep for you :mjlol: Instead of discussing the topic, you want to trade insults. I touched a nerve. :umad:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I guess when Wayne and baby was kissing yall was just like :yeshrug: "it's some black mafia shyt"

:manny: "things are changing... anyone can be your daddy even if he's only a few years older than you"

"grown men can kiss their play fathers on the mouth, we're evolving":troll:

i don't know how i can get through life if i can't waste time thinking about the reasons two grown men might be kissing

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
i don't know how i can get through life if i can't waste time thinking about the reasons two grown men might be kissing
yes I'm sure that's what's going through a child's head when he's watching 106 and park and two dudes who don't identify as gay are doing just that... I'm sure they're like " I can't wait my precious time thinking about what they do."

sun raw

All Star
Daps
yes I'm sure that's what's going through a child's head when he's watching 106 and park and two dudes who don't identify as gay are doing just that... I'm sure they're like " I can't wait my precious time thinking about what they do."

your kid probably shouldn't be watching 106 and park