Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's no clear correlation between level of education and religious beliefs. And the main reasons why religion is still in the forefront in the US are because of politics and the history of this country.

Religion among the young millennials is rapidly decreasing compared to previous generations because we are getting educated on crazy amount of things.

Daps
rMMMtLn.png

:laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Religion is decreasing because of a concerted push by elites to get it out of the way. A lack of adherence to a clearly defined moral code allows things like this to become normal on society. It essentially will allow the elites to redefine the value system of the masses, which will obviously be favorable to those at the top. Al Gore himself has come out saying that the population in Africa needs to be managed, and pushing homosexuality is one way to do it because homosexuals can't have kids naturally.This is why there is a concerted push to disseminate this sort of behavior among blacks. Blacks have long been looked upon as an 'undesirable race' amongst the elite.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Because he's obviously emasculated breh.:dahell: Any real Black man would be from seeing this. If these images don't make you insecure in your masculinity you're obviously a homosexual. :umad:

Your sarcasm has been on point A +

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black men are being emasculated? It was their choice to do that shyt. Y'all are emasculating yourselves. You always have choice.

You only pop up in a certain kind of thread but I concur:youngsabo:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also to the posters who lack self-awareness and solid rationale, thank you for the shyts and giggles
2C587d4.png

:umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What about the generation of little black boys that will grow up thinking fuccery like this is acceptable?

If your son somehow comes into contact with a copy of Blaque magazine and somehow consumes media meant for women and homosexuals then you need to look at your parenting skills.