Now I see why C-Murder never moved out of the Caliope Projects

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man It got alot of fine broads from the NOLA but sometimes you have to deal with ignorant ass nikkas from the NOLA for their attention , and don't let the nikka have dreads cause he going to swear he the hardest killer thug gangsta street nikka in history :beli:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The homie and I have a saying.

There's no reason to leave the hood.

Yea Why's that?

Asses is phat.

Then it all makes sense

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I hope u aren't serious
I'm very serious. Imagine growing up around that shyt all your life and you learn to love it then suddenly a family member hits the lottery and buys you a house in the suburbs surrounded by nothing but Cacs. That shyt would be a culture shock for sure, Master P went to college so he was able to make the transition easier. C didn't have that luxury, it's like they was in the Projects then "I'm bout it" dropped and the money faucet turned on.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I'm very serious. Imagine growing up around that shyt all your life and you learn to love it then suddenly a family member hits the lottery and buys you a house in the suburbs surrounded by nothing but Cacs. That shyt would be a culture shock for sure, Master P went to college so he was able to make the transition easier. C didn't have that luxury, it's like they was in the Projects then "I'm bout it" dropped and the money faucet turned on.

Percy went to college in Houston.... it wasn't exactly like he went to Dartmouth or Yale or anything like that....and was up in Richmond CA for awhile.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z