Now I see why C-Murder never moved out of the Caliope Projects

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
the NO got their own culture. its different from every city I've ever been to. They just different breh

So true. Ain't nothing like NO culture. Somebody needs to do a legit doc on it.

And you're right, a grade A Nawlins down chick is something special. They're like gumbo, so much variety in 'em. So many different influences. Internal, external, historically, heritage-wise... :wow:

Somebody put me on to that slang tho... I know it's old now, but "duffie" ... :patrice:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
You really want to mess with women in a situation like that? Not only will she have a gang of platonic "brothers" but her exes probably live there, too. Some may be quicker to move on than others. :merchant:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
It's so many broads tho fam. They probably outnumber the nikkas.
true but you have to worry about 10+ nikkas standing outside her building when your going to go see a broad with the :birdman: face with assault rifles :merchant:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
true but you have to worry about 10+ nikkas standing outside her building when your going to go see a broad with the :birdman: face with assault rifles :merchant:
If you lived there then you know them nikkas. If you not from there then you don't pick her up at her crib. There's a liquor store or a McDonalds across the street from every project in America. Meet her in 1 of those parking lots.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
NO nikkas are a different breed of nikka. The only place I've seen them blend in well off rip is here in Florida. Cause there's a special level of ignorance here too.

I swear when I joined the army, those were the only nikkas I vibe with at first. Lol...we were the only ones who could understand each other.

Shout out to my nikkas there, I was just over there a few months back.