Now I see why C-Murder never moved out of the Caliope Projects

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
where are the lies though? not everybody that is from the hood is up to no good or for that matter wants to live there. it just so happens that they were born and raised in that spot.
Being raised in those conditions make you a harder person usually. You have to adapt to those conditions in order to survive. Put those same kids in the burbs since birth and odds are they'd end up nicer people. Sure there are a lot of a$$holes in the burbs but walk through the Caliope with anything of value if you're not from there and see what happens.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
That female New Orleans accent :ohlawd:

i fukked a thick lil chick from lucky,louisiana and she had that accent..shorty also had that supa wet cooch & was talking BIG shyt while i was beating it up..i bust 4 nuts in that hoe raw :lawd:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I got a lot of fam there, and lived in a group home out there growing up

NO was the first place I seen a robbery in broad daylight. Females from NO are some of the nicest and realest people you'll ever meet... but that could be said about most projects. Some of the most positive people I've ever met were from the hood, not everyone was selling dope or doing illegal shyt for fun. And even then, some did it out of habit or necessity

breh...they skin and that accent gets me every time :noah:...when you run into one that is RIGHT.. breh she right. My sister ended up marrying one of those cats from the 9th Ward. His family around my age....all the girls :ohlawd:

Damn, these videos got me straight culture shocked and Im black myself

the NO got their own culture. its different from every city I've ever been to. They just different breh

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:shaq2:

People up in here glorifying the projects are the ones who have never lived in them. People in romanticizing Calliope, acting like they have EVER set foot in that project. While there are bonds that are built up by long-time residents, do you think that makes up for living in poverty, surrounded by drugs and death, and being denied adequate health care and education?

Most people here couldnt imagine going to middle school with heroin-addicted killers, but that happened regularly down there in the NO. If they went to school at all.

Also, if C stayed in the jects, he was staying with someone else (another woman). It is damn near impossible for a man to get accepted by the housing authority, and then even if by chance he did get accepted, the chances of actually being placed in Calliope as opposed to say, the Melphomine projects are slim.
What pissed me off about NOLA was all the Indians selling Black culture in the French Quarter. Ugh!
Indians and blacks go way back in NOLA, both appropriate each other's culture. look at the mardi gras indian chiefs
mardi-gras-indians.jpg

mardi-gras-indian.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:shaq2:

People up in here glorifying the projects are the ones who have never lived in them. People in romanticizing Calliope, acting like they have EVER set foot in that project. While there are bonds that are built up by long-time residents, do you think that makes up for living in poverty, surrounded by drugs and death, and being denied adequate health care and education?

Most people here couldnt imagine going to middle school with heroin-addicted killers, but that happened regularly down there in the NO. If they went to school at all.

Also, if C stayed in the jects, he was staying with someone else (another woman). It is damn near impossible for a man to get accepted by the housing authority, and then even if by chance he did get accepted, the chances of actually being placed in Calliope as opposed to say, the Melphomine projects are slim.

Indians and blacks go way back in NOLA, both appropriate each other's culture. look at the mardi gras indian chiefs
mardi-gras-indians.jpg

mardi-gras-indian.jpg
I lived in the projects until the age of 5. 85th village to be exact.