Noticing a lot of teens in the gym ..I’m talking 12 13 year olds trying to lift

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't see nothing wrong with it...you don't want fat kids and they wanna lift and the board is complaining.

Also I see posters saying it stunts growth....nothing stunts your growth physically unless you a medical condition or you break growth plates.

Leave them alone and let them workout and show them stuff if they doing it wrong.

It's a non issue for me.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In the gym doing absolutely nothing joking and playing and taking up valuable equipment.

I joined a gym that charges 59 a month and somehow high school kids are still in there mobb deep in the daytime.

I just go early in the morning to avoid the foolishness

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lifting heavy to young stunts growth. Hopefully they're just doing calisthenics. I don't know what the physical education classes in Middle School are like these days with all these pussies out here but maybe they need to do it because it's not being provided for them in schools.

Probably be better off just taking Brazilian jiu-jitsu

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I will say that I started lifting the summer before freshman year of hs. But was with the football program and we were under heavy guidance
Top Programs usually get dudes in the gym around 8th grade to prep em for HS. So usually dudes end up being that same height but brolic come Sophmore/Junior yr.