Noticing a lot of teens in the gym ..I’m talking 12 13 year olds trying to lift

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Prob watch Andrew Tate and call everything simping. We made some monsters. Teenagers who've never dated or had a broken heart let alone female experience and they following advice for washed up adult men. "Get your money up, go to the gym".

Being 11 having the outlook of a divorced man who got fleeced in court.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Blame Andrew Tate. He’s corrupting boys and turning them toxic
I don't blame him. Just another scapegoat. Society got too many ...truthfully a weak mind is prime for the taking. In the end you will have to own all your decisions good and bad. Can't put them on who influenced you. That's life. Blame this one and that one don't work . Furthermore there is no discussion about why kids so young gravitated to such messaging and personalities. Let's talk about that. What is the atmosphere that has made this shyt popular. It started with attacks on masculinity. Andrew Tate is a result of that problem and he became everything they classified as toxic in retaliation. Some irony in that.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
xT5LMHpbQ8rC8PVJRe.webp

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hate this shyt. All be in the gym wearing a tank top, pajama pants and crocs looking like clones. Hogging the machines and standing around talking and flexing. FOH the way junior :camby:
Yea they do look like clones. They all be having the same exact hair cut too
:heh:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Hate this shyt. All be in the gym wearing a tank top, pajama pants and crocs looking like clones. Hogging the machines and standing around talking and flexing. FOH the way junior :camby:

Ayo you just described the Y I go to :mjlol:

And when did the trend of coming to the gym/ working out in crocs, pajamas, or no shoes come from :what:

Mfers walking around looking like they’re running to catch the trash man in the morning last minute

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Y’all do realize “youth sports” includes football, right? :mjlol:

“Why would a 13yr old have to lift weights for football?!” :damn:

Stop gym policing kids that aren’t yours, :sitdown: and finish your set. :ufdup:

But also, that pajama thing is weird and it seems to be happening everywhere. Where did that come from? :jbhmm:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
There's a lot of young fitness personalities/bodybuilders on social media. Seeing how fast they are getting big and ripped leads me to believe they are taking sarms or something. That goes for theen and women
they definitely are