Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The new CBA really F’d up teams that we’re willing to pay the tax.
If the clippers felt they had a championship team I think balmer would still pay and they’d take the consequences like ishbia is doing …the salary shedding is more indicative of them not believing in PG/Kawhi as a duo anymore IMO

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the clippers felt they had a championship team I think balmer would still pay and they’d take the consequences like ishbia is doing …the salary shedding is more indicative of them not believing in PG/Kawhi as a duo anymore IMO
Yeah Balmer's got 100 billion in the bank, that lux tax is a speeding ticket for him.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Drummond had all the opportunity in the world with Dallas. I still think he’s a starting center in the league. He can still be a great impact on a team like Dallas who lacks a defensive interior presence, but it all comes down to him. If he keeps playing lazy he’s gonna be out of the league soon.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Drummond had all the opportunity in the world with Dallas. I still think he’s a starting center in the league. He can still be a great impact on a team like Dallas who lacks a defensive interior presence, but it all comes down to him. If he keeps playing lazy he’s gonna be out of the league soon.
I agree, if he actually tries. His rebounding, etc can help the mavs and be an upgrade for their center position

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Houston needs an adult on their squad. This isn’t 2K where till you just throw a bunch of high potential guys out there and it works automatically.

Right now their vet is Kevin Porter Jr.
If they're going to get an adult on their squad, then they're going to need one that will lead and not be too concerned about minutes or playing time. The last thing they need is a vet to come in beefing with the young guys over minutes.