Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If they're going to get an adult on their squad, then they're going to need one that will lead and not be too concerned about minutes or playing time. The last thing they need is a vet to come in beefing with the young guys over minutes.

This. And that’s where I’m not sure teams understand where things are culturally. You gotta be damn ear 32,33 to be a ‘vet’. FVV gon want to ply for his next contract. Kuz gon want touches and will be after the same bytches they are. That Ngga ain’t gon be no ‘vet’ just bc of age

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There is a scenario where Houston says F it and just cut bait with a few young guys.

Like let’s say they just let KPJ go , not even worried about proper compensation

Would they miss him? If you already decided he ain’t a 1, well him being a 2 kinda throws a wrench in things. You already got FVV, Amen, Cam, Jalen, then Jabari, Sengun, and Eason.

KPJ will likely never have trade value bc of his off court perception, shyt they might as well let him go and bring in vets

FVV-Green-Brooks-Jabari-Sengun
Bench: Amen, Eason, Cam

:manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He gave us great production coming off the bench, I wanted to bring him back. Looks like he'll get a bigger role elsewhere now
He’s another guy that you think is gonna help and you get him and gets you 16 and 14 and it means absolutely nothing :pachaha:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Rockets will just sign every free agent out there, don't they have their own young guys, where will they find mins for them??

He doesn't even make sense there. They already have Jabari Smith Jr and Tari Eason at the 4, and even Usman Garuba.

I guess they would trade a bunch of young guys in a S&T for Kuzma, but why

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Drummond had all the opportunity in the world with Dallas. I still think he’s a starting center in the league. He can still be a great impact on a team like Dallas who lacks a defensive interior presence, but it all comes down to him. If he keeps playing lazy he’s gonna be out of the league soon.
A little in my feelings on losing Drummond, I liked him on the bulls and he was a great security behind vuc when vuc wanted to wet the bed. But can't get mad at a guy wanting more money. He will be missed.