Supporter
Daps

SIGN AND TRADE FOR AYTON
IS A POSSIBILITY.

I THINK CUBAN WOULD
DO THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

If you receive a player in a S&T then you can’t go over the 1st apron in payroll, pretty much impossible for them to not do that with KD, Beal & Booker on maxes

Kyrie ain’t signing in Phoenix, just using the threat of that as leverage to get more money from Dallas

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If you receive a player in a S&T then you can’t go over the 1st apron in payroll, pretty much impossible for them to not do that with KD, Beal & Booker on maxes

Kyrie ain’t signing in Phoenix, just using the threat of that as leverage to get more money from Dallas
Yeah but Dallas knows that he can’t sign there for nothing more than the minimum so how does he think this is a leverage play??

This spacey nikka Kyrie is on some other shyt forreal

:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I THOUGHT THE SUNS
WERE UNDER THE 1ST APRON
BUT HOOPSHYPE HASNT
UPDATED THE NEW SALARIES YET.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I THOUGHT THE SUNS
WERE UNDER THE 1ST APRON
BUT HOOPSHYPE HASNT
UPDATED THE NEW SALARIES YET.

I wanna say once you account for them filling out the rest of the roster they’ll hit it.

Their payroll is already at $175 mil with just 8 players, teams have to have 12 players minimum. The first tax apron is projected to be $169 mil

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I wanna say once you account for them filling out the rest of the roster they’ll hit it.

Their payroll is already at $175 mil with just 8 players, teams have to have 12 players minimum. The first tax apron is projected to be $169 mil

First apron is $165 million they’re already way over even before you account for the minimum roster holds …idk how they would be able to do a S&T …honestly don’t know what Kyries angle is there

*edit it did go up to 171 but they’re still over that too

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YEA HOOPSHYPE
HAS THEM AT 163 MS

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First apron is $165 million they’re already way over even before you account for the minimum roster holds …idk how they would be able to do a S&T …honestly don’t know what Kyries angle is there

*edit it did go up to 171 but they’re still over that too

Kyrie’s plan is always chaos :hubie:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Great news. Dude probably probably regrets forcing his way out of Houston if he really just wants money now because he was offered the 50 mill a year extension right after Steph (which would’ve made him the highest paid player in the league) and he rejected it to get to Brooklyn.

Low key it would’ve been a bad look for Hosuton as an organization to let him back(as a much worst player) and then give him a full max contract for 4 years after he lost his effectiveness. The sport’s equivalent of being a simp
Lol to be fair Harden probably generates a lot of revenue for the team.