Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve warmed up to the FVV signing with the caveat he becomes more of a distributor. If I could cherry pick the points/touches hierarchy it’d be Jalen-Sengun-KPJ-Jabari-FVV. I want him averaging 16 and 10 and having them fighting for a play-in spit

I HATE the move if FVV comes in on some damn I’m the best player on the team and is averaging 20+
That’s why they’re giving him all that money. The last part of your post is what would happen if they went the cheaper route. We seen it already with Christian Wood

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is this

:what: :laff: :scust:

But why is it held in a vest that looks like a sports bra instead of on the wrist or the waist?
Two main reasons for this:
  1. The vest holds the pod in the optimal position for tracking so it can reach the GPS satellites. This makes sure the data is as accurate and reliable as possible.
  2. It’s proven to be the safest place to put it for physical sports such as soccer, rugby, basketball and football.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The weird thing about all this van fleet buzz is the raptors offense was around the bottom of the league in damn near every modern advanced stats but teams are like "yeah lets pay top money for the point guard who ran THAT offense" :mjlol:

I guess you got to sign somebody.

Paying FVV 40 million a season is fukked up.....his earnings per year are higher than his FG % (42m vs 38 %)

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’ve warmed up to the FVV signing with the caveat he becomes more of a distributor. If I could cherry pick the points/touches hierarchy it’d be Jalen-Sengun-KPJ-Jabari-FVV. I want him averaging 16 and 10 and having them fighting for a play-in spit

I HATE the move if FVV comes in on some damn I’m the best player on the team and is averaging 20+

Hes not a distributor lol...
Hes gonna get his 18-20 shots a game and 5 of them will get blocked at the rim every night.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston doesn’t own their picks. I’m sure there’s a mandate for them to be a play-in team this year

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houston doesn’t own their picks. I’m sure there’s a mandate for them to be a play-in team this year

Their pick for this season goes to OKC unless they finish in the top 4.

But also they’ve tanked 3 seasons in a row, at a certain point you have to bring in some vets that can contribute and try to compete

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Their pick for this season goes to OKC unless they finish in the top 4.

But also they’ve tanked 3 seasons in a row, at a certain point you have to bring in some vets that can contribute and try to compete
To me having the vets there is even more important for off the court to teach them good habits and what it means to be a pro. Also they need discipline instilled in them from the coaching staff which is where hopefully Udoka helps.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To me having the vets there is even more important for off the court to teach them good habits and what it means to be a pro. Also they need discipline instilled in them from the coaching staff which is where hopefully Udoka helps.
Yeah you definitely need vets to teach the young kids how to be pros. They had Eric Gordon there but he was checked out mentally at that point.

You just know Ime gonna bark at these young nikkas when they slacking off defensively. Imagine KPJ trying to buy jewelry on the bench during the game again? Ime might yoke that nikka up on the sidelines :pachaha:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
didn't realize teams now have only 24 hours to match a RFA's offer sheet from another team. :leon:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I said this in the Hamlin thread months ago, it's a game changer, but n-gga's aren't gonna rock it because it looks like a sports bra
Dawg I don’t give a fukk if wearing that shyt gave me a 40 inch vertical I ain’t wearin no sports bra

Chet Holmgren look like a 7 ft tall Lesbian!

:hhh: