Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Great news. Dude probably probably regrets forcing his way out of Houston if he really just wants money now because he was offered the 50 mill a year extension right after Steph (which would’ve made him the highest paid player in the league) and he rejected it to get to Brooklyn.

Low key it would’ve been a bad look for Hosuton as an organization to let him back(as a much worst player) and then give him a full max contract for 4 years after he lost his effectiveness. The sport’s equivalent of being a simp

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If I am the Heat, I honestly might just reset this.

Trade Duncan Robinson/Bam for Scoot/Anfernee Simmons/Shaeden Sharpe/Nurkic

PG: Scoot
SG: Anfernee Simmons
SF: ShaeDen Sharpe
PF: Jimmy Butler
C: Nurkic

Sixth man Tyler Herro

Simple as that.
Why would the Blazers do that? :what:
Terrible trade

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If they want to overpay for a guard, they should just drop a bag for Coby White. He's 23 and is poised to take the next step as a starter, and won't cost you 40M+ a year.

He also would look great with a young athletic roster

Man, what :heh:

They don’t need anymore young talent. And Coby ain’t even a PG

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve warmed up to the FVV signing with the caveat he becomes more of a distributor. If I could cherry pick the points/touches hierarchy it’d be Jalen-Sengun-KPJ-Jabari-FVV. I want him averaging 16 and 10 and having them fighting for a play-in spit

I HATE the move if FVV comes in on some damn I’m the best player on the team and is averaging 20+

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Those rumored FVV and Strus contracts are absolutely ignorant.

Houston could use that cap space to slightly overpay Bruce Brown and Dillon Brooks, swing some kinda trade for Jalen Suggs or throw a big offer at Tre Jones. I'd even take Westbrook at a reasonable number over FVV.