Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You can win without a guy who’s gonna be a 20 point scorer. You’re already marginalizing Sengun, Jabari, now they’re gonna be reduced even more, gon turn them into pick setters . It ain’t worth it.

Get some vets for sure but not scorers. Them youngins need touches.

And yea SENGUN….That’s the guy people are really forgetting. He legit could end up being the best player on the team. They’ll find out when he’s on another team

UNLESS, FVV comes in and takes on a pass first mindset
I'll never understand the fascination with FVV. He's been a bottom-10 PG since Toronto let Lowry walk and a major reason they've underwhelmed the past few seasons. He isn't that good, plus he shoots too much at a terrible percentage.

In theory, he's not a bad idea for Houston, just to have a little stability at the point, but he's probably gonna be chucking instead of helping the young guys get easier looks.

A two year deal at $15-18 million would be reasonable, but if they're giving him 3-4 years at $30 million per, they're nuts. I'd rather have Lowry on an expiring.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know that's your guy and you watch him a lot more than me. I'm not convinced he's a winning player. I'd wait to see how the team looks this year. They SHOULD have enough talent, barring another wave of injuries, to at least be in the play-in mix. :hubie:
how you supposed to be consistent with pj washington and jaden mcdaniels being your perimeter options one week then dennis smith and kelly oubre the next :unimpressed: the fact he won even 10 games with some of these lineups is the achievement

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'll never understand the fascination with FVV. He's been a bottom-10 PG since Toronto let Lowry walk and a major reason they've underwhelmed the past few seasons. He isn't that good, plus he shoots too much at a terrible percentage.

In theory, he's not a bad idea for Houston, just to have a little stability at the point, but he's probably gonna be chucking instead of helping the young guys get easier looks.

A two year deal at $15-18 million would be reasonable, but if they're giving him 3-4 years at $30 million per, they're nuts. I'd rather have Lowry on an expiring.
teams without PG's will want PG's even if they're Van Vleet because the future is bleak at that position