Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be a collective agreement to ignore all things Dame. Dude does this on purpose because the off-season and trade deadline is the only time anyone gives af about him. Even Bradley Beal had enough balls to leave. Dame thinks by staying with one team, he’ll be talked about with the likes of Dirk, Duncan and Kobe. Dude is beyond delusional. Either leave or shut the fukk up. :snoop:

I’m ready to mute all things Portland

Pick a side and stick to it, all this will they or won’t they has ran it’s course :francis:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Dame is like that 21 year old wife that got married early and missed out on her thotting phase. She looks around and sees all her friends thotting out and be judging and trying to shame them.....only to realize she was jealous because she always wanted to do the same thing. But now she's in her 30s and thinks it won't be "morally right" if she steps out. So she stays in her loveless marriage while still trying to attract any and every kind of attention she can get.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m ready to mute all things Portland

Pick a side and stick to it, all this will they or won’t they has ran it’s course :francis:
They just need to fukking trade him.

Man will be 33 when the next season starts, what are you going to get for the pick that will catapult you over other teams in the west?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dame is like that 21 year old wife that got married early and missed out on her thotting phase. She looks around and sees all her friends thotting out and be judging and trying to shame them.....only to realize she was jealous because she always wanted to do the same thing. But now she's in her 30s and thinks it won't be "morally right" if she steps out. So she stays in her loveless marriage while still trying to attract any and every kind of attention she can get.
He’s a female

I’m tellin you he reminds me of how my wife and her friends be actin when they have beef

They send each other bliminals and shyt in their group texts

Subtweet each other on Instagram

It’s hilarious how feminine Dame is :mjlol:

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch ya mouth about my future point guard fam. :ufdup:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

thanos-avengers-endgame.gif