Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

I'm still trying to figure out their strategy. He's, in my opinion, the best TrailBlazer in history. I'm just trying to figure out who do they package the pick and probably Anfernee for? It seems like all the big names are either doing an unnecessary amount of load management or are overpaid. Dame also strikes me as a nikka that doesn't want to deal with a disgruntled superstar. Maybe they can get KP or Simmons on the humble like PHX did for Beal.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out their strategy. He's, in my opinion, the best TrailBlazer in history. I'm just trying to figure out who do they package the pick and probably Anfernee for? It seems like all the big names are either doing an unnecessary amount of load management or are overpaid. Dame also strikes me as a nikka that doesn't want to deal with a disgruntled superstar. Maybe they can get KP or Simmons on the humble like PHX did for Beal.
There aren't any unless Blazers wanna roll the dice on Zion unless Minny officially puts Towns on the market. But is Dame/Towns beating Denver? Probably not

Blazers gotta stop being afraid of low ticket sales, Dame needs to be realistic about who he is and his options for winning and both need to pull the plug already

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
There aren't any unless Blazers wanna roll the dice on Zion unless Minny officially puts Towns on the market. But is Dame/Towns beating Denver? Probably not

Blazers gotta stop being afraid of low ticket sales, Dame needs to be realistic about who he is and his options for winning and both need to pull the plug already
The Zion stuff would be an extremely desperate move, considering the weight fluctuation was always an issue. And he's probably taking his personal issues tough at the moment. They're better off trying to see what they can field for Jaylen Brown or just trading Dame for some young talent and picks.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami FO gotta be in a shambles,prayin that Portland uses there 3rd pick , after the Beal disaster :heh::dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be a collective agreement to ignore all things Dame. Dude does this on purpose because the off-season and trade deadline is the only time anyone gives af about him. Even Bradley Beal had enough balls to leave. Dame thinks by staying with one team, he’ll be talked about with the likes of Dirk, Duncan and Kobe. Dude is beyond delusional. Either leave or shut the fukk up. :snoop: