Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
SMH. Ty Lue was doing everything he could to get something out of Morris, playing and starting him over better players like Batum and Covington, and constantly giving Marcus chances to get his shooting touch back.

Mook can't defend anymore because his knees are cooked, doesn't go for the rim at all, he's an inconsistent shooter, and he's one of the only Clips in Lue's system who has multiple 0 assist games.

Dude can't even set a proper screen for Kawhi to set up a game winning shot :scust:
Taiwan looking for hoopers

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm interested to see if OKC goes big game hunting. They for sure need to upgrade their front court but they would be an interesting Lillard landing spot as well.

I'd be shocked if they tried it but they have the picks and cap space to make it happen. Their team is ready to make a leap this upcoming season.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm interested to see if OKC goes big game hunting. They for sure need to upgrade their front court but they would be an interesting Lillard landing spot as well.

I'd be shocked if they tried it but they have the picks and cap space to make it happen. Their team is ready to make a leap this upcoming season.
Not yet, but at the deadline, they'll cash in their 2024 stuff

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Like I said previously Brook Lopez (who probably has a handshake deal with the Bucks already) is probably the biggest they would go now on a 2 year overpay, mostly because Presti has been trying to figure out a way to get him since passing on him in the draft. Only other move he might try I think would be Porzingis (who he also really wanted to draft before he pulled out to wait another year) since Washington is blowing it all up & he has an in with their new front office.

They have to figure out if their going to keep playing small ball around Chet at C or if their going to play Chet at PF & need another big & Presti seemed content at his after season presser to see how that looks before making any big moves.