Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m guessing the Clippers are scared that CP3 will sign with LA, so they are trying to trade for him to prevent that from happening.
Thats all the Clippers do

Sign players to keep them from the Lakers

Clippers are the fat chick with low self esteem that gives away the p*ssy easy hoping to be wifed

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dame is like that 21 year old wife that got married early and missed out on her thotting phase. She looks around and sees all her friends thotting out and be judging and trying to shame them.....only to realize she was jealous because she always wanted to do the same thing. But now she's in her 30s and thinks it won't be "morally right" if she steps out. So she stays in her loveless marriage while still trying to attract any and every kind of attention she can get.
:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I could have seen the Knicks go after Beal if he didn't have that NTC. Washington really got scraps for that man, and I like CP3, but dammmmmn

:francis:

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

I would love to see this guy play for the Pistons. We should've drafted him instead of Killian Hayes bum ass. The Knicks haven't been utilizing him properly. He reminds me of when theo Ratliff played for the Pistons, make one mistake and he's benched for the rest of the game. If we can draft can Whitmire and have obi as the sixth man, Cade will actually have some targets he can throw alley oops to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I would love to see this guy play for the Pistons. We should've drafted him instead of Killian Hayes bum ass. The Knicks haven't been utilizing him properly. He reminds me of when theo Ratliff played for the Pistons, make one mistake and he's benched for the rest of the game. If we can draft can Whitmire and have obi as the sixth man, Cade will actually have some targets he can throw alley oops to.

yup anytime i seen him gets minutes i see something good