Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I think they/we really overthinked things with Amen bc of the OTE affiliation. He might be a star

With Jabari….wrong era :francis: He ain’t never getting a chance to handle the rock like that. They’re gonna turn him into Clint capela
Jabari doesn’t need to handle the rock. That’s not his strength. We jsut need him to shoot over ppl and hit his shots. If he plays like he did the second half of last season, then Houston is very happy

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Automatically falling back because someone told you Tmac would beat you up is crazy (considering you're NBA size :dame:)

If I hadn't seen him in a fight up to that point I'm chancing it and rocking his jaw if he punched me in the chest :hubie: actually beat me in a fight so I believe it

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Automatically falling back because someone told you Tmac would beat you up is crazy (considering you're NBA size :dame:)

If I hadn't seen him in a fight up to that point I'm chancing it and rocking his jaw if he punched me in the chest :hubie: actually beat me in a fight so I believe it
Get beat up by T-Mac brehs

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oubre never played in Houston breh

I’m talking about with Philly since he’s sitting out and is a free agent I recall Gerald green was a dude who didn’t pass much I’m thinking one of the closest candidates to be our new version of him could be Kelly oubre without the athleticism but overal the lack of passing he has.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

I figured as much. It was pretty evident once the Harden to Houston talk died once we signed Ime.

DIku0-vW0AMj_C8

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
It's why i didn't/don't have a strong projection for them going into next season. I could see them repeating but i could also see them flaming out in the 2nd round like what we saw with the last two defending champions (GSW and MIL) due to injuries and/or a lack of help from the bench.
Never underestimate the impact of high IQ veterans off the bench.

Nuggets gonna learn the hard way. I would've explored trading Porter to keep bench strong