Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:gucci: Breh I always said you got a big dikk..... You going to make me have second thoughts about that.

Nıgga I'm Little Dıck Energy status now. Don't hurt me bro....
XWt-6A.gif
This how y'all get down in The Coliseum :dahell: :picard:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As dope as that starting 5 for Denver is and as good as they are with player development, they’re kind of playing with fire in putting faith in young players to fill out the bench.

They were fortunate this past season in remaining healthy for the most part and their lack of bench not being exposed in the playoffs because of how good their lineup was.

Memphis did the same thing last year in putting faith in rookies and it blew up in their face.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
As dope as that starting 5 for Denver is and as good as they are with player development, they’re kind of playing with fire in putting faith in young players to fill out the bench.

They were fortunate this past season in remaining healthy for the most part and their lack of bench not being exposed in the playoffs because of how good their lineup was.

Memphis did the same thing last year in putting faith in rookies and it blew up in their face.

It's why i didn't/don't have a strong projection for them going into next season. I could see them repeating but i could also see them flaming out in the 2nd round like what we saw with the last two defending champions (GSW and MIL) due to injuries and/or a lack of help from the bench.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man I think they/we really overthinked things with Amen bc of the OTE affiliation. He might be a star

With Jabari….wrong era :francis: He ain’t never getting a chance to handle the rock like that. They’re gonna turn him into Clint capela
Yeah, dude not only got the court vision, but he's really good, maybe even special (I hate labeling that so early) at "looking off the pass". I got a sense of it watching the tape, but seeing him work the floor with his eyes at the court-level where you get a view of how other players would watch him really shows it. Dude is going to thrive in Houston with that team and is exactly who that team needed. They basically needed someone who can point people where to go on the court or who'll put them in the best places to get baskets and I think that dude is it.

Scoot would've been great too, but many people said when it comes to pure courtvision and playmaking that Amen may be more advanced. Nonetheless, I still think half the equation is finding the right fit and I don't really know if dude would've made as much sense to any of those teams in the top 3 as much as it would've for Houston. Sharpe and Aen would've been great, but Scoot and Sharpe is a great backcourt. The thing about Houston is they already got a shytload of scorers, they just needed the purely unselfish floor general.

Last edited: