Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is a Scottie Barnes and a pick or filler for Dame Lillard deal really that far out of pocket?

Dame has been said to want players OG Anunoby, Pascal Siakam etc why not just go to the 6 and play with them. You add in Dame and the Raptors have a nice squad.

C:Poetl/Achiuwa/Koloko
PF:Siakam/Boucher/thad young is still in the league brehs
SF: OG/Otto/Mcdaniels
SG:Trent/dikk
PG:Dame/Schroder/Flyn?

and it makes sense for the Blazers as far as they get a better fit with their young core in a player who is also young and plays a position they have been trying to fill.

C:Nurkic/
PF:Barnes/Murray
SF:Grant/Little/Thybule
SG:Simons/Sharpe
PG:Scoot/that young breh from the clippers

Note: Masai did it before with Kawhi and Dame has 3 years or so left. I also acknowledge that the Raptors will move the guys like Porter/Young/Boucher in order to make the money match.

Does a move like this make sense for either team?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is a Scottie Barnes and a pick or filler for Dame Lillard deal really that far out of pocket?

Dame has been said to want players OG Anunoby, Pascal Siakam etc why not just go to the 6 and play with them. You add in Dame and the Raptors have a nice squad.

C:Poetl/Achiuwa/Koloko
PF:Siakam/Boucher/thad young is still in the league brehs
SF: OG/Otto/Mcdaniels
SG:Trent/dikk
PG:Dame/Schroder/Flyn?

and it makes sense for the Blazers as far as they get a better fit with their young core in a player who is also young and plays a position they have been trying to fill.

C:Nurkic/
PF:Barnes/Murray
SF:Grant/Little/Thybule
SG:Simons/Sharpe
PG:Scoot/that young breh from the clippers

Note: Masai did it before with Kawhi and Dame has 3 years or so left.

Does a move like this make sense for either team?

Yes it’s hella out of pocket

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
I can't believe the Bucks would do this. How could you let Zora Stephenson leave?

It was a matter of time, breh. She was always strong as a sideline reporter and grew leaps and bounds on play-by-play. She's far more listenable than Lisa and pairs much better with Marques, but they're not gonna push Lisa out.

Guessing Melanie Ricks is next up to be out at some point.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Never underestimate the impact of high IQ veterans off the bench.

Nuggets gonna learn the hard way. I would've explored trading Porter to keep bench strong
Surprisingly MPJ sort of figured it out in playoffs in making himself useful in other aspects when his shot isn’t falling.

Not to mention his back held up in spite of how physical he was, which should give other teams and the Nuggets optimism if he ends up getting moved.