Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

I don't follow the contract details like that but :ohhh: didn't realize more people were getting non guaranteed years mostly like NFL players now

Mostly for the non stars …whenever you hear “team option” or “player option” in a contract that means whatever year the option is placed in is non guaranteed… they could get the money or not depending on whether the team or player exercises that option …been around for a while I don’t know if I agree with Brian that it’s some sort of “trend toward nfl contracts”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Running from the grind to I only want to play for a team that made the finals last year

He’s a hypocrite; and a bytch.
I’m convinced this n-gga will say that he had eggs this morning and you n-gga’s will clutch your pearls and hate tweet/post. Dame is a bytch, but god damn y’all n-gga’s acting more bytch than him :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It is really easy to see how good this dude is (2nd video).

Tomorrow should be fun.

Man I think they/we really overthinked things with Amen bc of the OTE affiliation. He might be a star

With Jabari….wrong era :francis: He ain’t never getting a chance to handle the rock like that. They’re gonna turn him into Clint capela

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Man I think they/we really overthinked things with Amen bc of the OTE affiliation. He might be a star

With Jabari….wrong era :francis: He ain’t never getting a chance to handle the rock like that. They’re gonna turn him into Clint capela
:what: