Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Didn’t realize that 30 million was his max …that’s definitely a bargain
Could he have made more in FA? I mean I get that dudes don't wanna miss a bag. However, I don't think Murray is in the Hawks future plans. I mean VanVleet just got 40 a year. That would be the benchmark for me. Im not giving you a discount just to trade me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You hear this @42 Monks y'all about to max out Bridges :russ:
ppl see the dunks and flexing and really think bridges is a downhill player that plays lockdown defense or something :dead: mikal gets to the free throw line more than miles does

only reason his rebounding even looks decent is because the hornets pace shot up :dead:

miles had one good 3pt shooting season - when the fans couldn't show up and aggressively roll their eyes at him when he threw up some bullshyt

klutch really trying to talk miles into a max like charlotte never seen him play :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Could he have made more in FA? I mean I get that dudes don't wanna miss a bag. However, I don't think Murray is in the Hawks future plans. I mean VanVleet just got 40 a year. That would be the benchmark for me. Im not giving you a discount just to trade me.
Yeah the deal he took was his extension max not free agency max, if he would have played the year out without a long term contract he could have potentially got 10-15 more a year depending on how the season went for him…I think he didn’t want to risk it