Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Force her to sell the team for what? Paul Allen's will didn't list a specific timeframe that the Blazers and Seahawks will have to be sold, so I doubt the league would force her to sell earlier than she has to.
Because it's clear that she either A) doesn't know what the fukk she's doing or B) doesn't give a damn about the basketball side of things.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nıgga I'm Little Dıck Energy status now. Don't hurt me bro....
XWt-6A.gif

Is that real :wtf:

Small market teams have won 2 of the last 3 titles…& they did it without assembling the Avengers. The days of small market teams yelling woe is me is over

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Please elaborate. Also is Jaylen Brown on the trade market?

Jaylen is not on the trade market

And "fan favorites" are usually a soft spot for fans and sometimes coaches because they "play with effort" but they are not as talented. For me I can give two fukks

People talk about how Grant Williams should be applauded because he got in Jimmy Butler's face and "no one came to his defense cause they lacked toughness". How about if he was more talented to defend Jimmy Butler instead of blowing hot smoke in his face, the Celtics would have been in the NBA Finals facing the Nuggets

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I would’ve rather got the pick swap

Stevens has added like 8 future second round picks this offseason :dahell:

I think they got a $6 trade exception with the trade. Looks like they gonna use the trade exception plus the picks to get another player on the roster