Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:gucci: Breh I always said you got a big dikk..... You going to make me have second thoughts about that.

camron-mase.gif

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nggas hypin the fukk outta these Dallas signings :dead:

Their problem has always been Luka ball. These signings signal they’re doubling down on that. ‘Luka and kyrie are the only people that need to score and everybody else get it off the rebound’. That shyt ain’t gon work

They’re a play-in team

Last edited:

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
They need one more, doesn't have to be an elite big. You know hart and Mitch are going to get two fouls in the first quarter and shyt is going to implode... Randle is going to kick the ball into the stands... j hart is going to stay in the backcourt bytching at the ref.. quick is going to blowing in his hands for no reason...
:dead:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nggas hypin the fukk outta these Dallas signings :dead:

Their problem has always been Luka ball. These signings signal they’re doubling down on that. ‘Luka and kyrie are the only people that need to score and everybody else get it off the rebound’. That shyt ain’t gon work

They’re a play-in team

You got Luka all the way fukked up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You got Luka all the way fukked up

:manny: We gon see…

The ‘hop on my back’ days are dead. Especially since a 82 game season is not a daunting task for these nggas. Without depth and scorers youre gonna be a 5-8 seed at best likely lower. GS or LA can overcome that. Not Dallas

Didn’t even mention Kyrie who has now been a net negative his whole lebron-less career . BK worked on a short sample size bc they had so much talent even he couldn’t mess it up. This? Oh, he can mess this up.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Blazers have no idea what they’re doing
I don't know why the league hasn't stepped in and forced Jody Allen to sell. There was a directive in Paul Allen's will to sell the Blazers and Seahawks, then donate the proceeds to charity and she still hasn't sold the them.

I think the league has rules in place that require teams owned by estates to sell within a specific timeframe but for some reason, they haven't done it with the Blazers, even though Phil Knight wants to buy the team and made repeated inquiries.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know why the league hasn't stepped in and forced Jody Allen to sell. There was a directive in Paul Allen's will to sell the Blazers and Seahawks, then donate the proceeds to charity and she still hasn't sold the them.

I think the league has rules in place that require teams owned by estates to sell within a specific timeframe but for some reason, they haven't done it with the Blazers, even though Phil Knight wants to buy the team and made repeated inquiries.
Force her to sell the team for what? Paul Allen's will didn't list a specific timeframe that the Blazers and Seahawks will have to be sold, so I doubt the league would force her to sell earlier than she has to.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The winners and runner-up of the tournament are the only teams that will play one game extra in the season and the winners win $500,000 per player if they win.

Which means coaches and owners have to decide if an extra game of rest for the team is worth 7.5 million to the owners.

I wonder what the league and owners think the extra margin off of increased viewership is gonna be. Can they really make that much money from 1 game and more people tuning in to those 4 regular season games per team?

It's basically not really a tournament if all the games except for the championship game are gonna count for the regular season record anyway.