Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As usual, where the fukk is Adam silver? If this dude gets traded to Miami for a shyt package I might be done with the league Silver been an absolute joke Dude was dissing other people for running from the grind and is now doing this?

Cac

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:gucci: Breh I always said you got a big dikk..... You going to make me have second thoughts about that.
camron-mase.gif
:mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the anger at lillard trying to force himself onto a good team. He’s doing what he should for his best interests. It’s up to Portland whether they want to strain that relationship and do what’s best for them or get a slightly worse package but keep lillard happy

Dame wants Miami, Portland wants a better deal than what Miami can offer

What we’re seeing is media leverage games until one side’s bluff gets called :manny:

If nobody else offers a clearly better deal than the Heat then they probably better off just biting the bullet. Or they go full petty and pull a San Antonio

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
As usual, where the fukk is Adam silver? If this dude gets traded to Miami for a shyt package I might be done with the league

Silver been an absolute joke

Dude was dissing other people for running from the grind and is now doing this?
that's what most stars do. That's why unlike in other sports they dictate where they go. Baseball has 10/5 no trades and limited no trades and stuff like that. Adam Silver can't force you to play hard.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
As usual, where the fukk is Adam silver? If this dude gets traded to Miami for a shyt package I might be done with the league

Silver been an absolute joke

Dude was dissing other people for running from the grind and is now doing this?
:umad: That scared about Miami, clown.