Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They saying Christian Wood has to sign a “prove it” deal for the min. If that’s the case, the Lakers or Warriors are the best teams for him to thrive

Also what’s the market for Oubre and PJ Washington?

kelly oubre i would say maybe 15-16 mill but money drying up. Pj Washington I'd say 12-15

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Grant Williams is ok but Stevens and Mazzulla must really hate him. He was completely out of the rotation at one point.

Grant Williams is said to be seeking a contract in the Keldon Johnson-in-San Antonio, $20-million-annually range, per @TheSteinLine

:mjlol:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
They got Sims, iHart, Mitch. They'll be aight. Hope they trade Quick though.

They need one more, doesn't have to be an elite big. You know hart and Mitch are going to get two fouls in the first quarter and shyt is going to implode... Randle is going to kick the ball into the stands... j hart is going to stay in the backcourt bytching at the ref.. quick is going to blowing in his hands for no reason...

sidetalknyc-new-york-knicks.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They need one more, doesn't have to be an elite big. You know hart and Mitch are going to get two fouls in the first quarter and shyt is going to implode... Randle is going to kick the ball into the stands... j hart is going to stay in the backcourt bytching at the ref.. quick is going to blowing in his hands for no reason...

sidetalknyc-new-york-knicks.gif
Team is asscheeks. I feel bad for whatever big man plays backup for Randle or guard behind RJ. :scusthov:

Knicks let Nas down.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They saying Christian Wood has to sign a “prove it” deal for the min. If that’s the case, the Lakers or Warriors are the best teams for him to thrive

Also what’s the market for Oubre and PJ Washington?
Talented guy but has been on a new team every year. Time for him to understand his role and stick to it or he wont have much long

Theflash

Pro
Daps
Random but eric gordon had signed an offer sheet w the suns a long time ago and asked the team he was on not to match and they still did. Finally made it there:ehh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grant Williams is ok but Stevens and Mazzulla must really hate him. He was completely out of the rotation at one point.

He played himself out of the rotation

Tbh I think he kinda got in his own head about all the contract talk

But that said I think Dallas needs him more than the Celtics do. I’m content with not matching, but I just gotta trust Stevens has a plan with stockpiling all these 2nd round picks