Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
That's a great pick up for Dallas.

I hate to see Grant go. Always liked him. I don't know why Brad Stevens has a hardon for second round picks though, these better be going back out as part of a bigger plan otherwise ownership is just cheap as fukk.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Their first round picks ain't gonna be worth shyt though.

Miami and LA is always gonna be the number one destination for the best free agents and players wanting traded so it's very unlikely they'll ever be so bad that their picks are all that valuable.

I keep seeing Jovic getting mentioned like he's this key piece. Dude played 204 minutes total last season. He ain't worth shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:gucci: Breh I always said you got a big dikk..... You going to make me have second thoughts about that.
Nıgga I'm Little Dıck Energy status now. Don't hurt me bro....
XWt-6A.gif

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They saying Christian Wood has to sign a “prove it” deal for the min. If that’s the case, the Lakers or Warriors are the best teams for him to thrive

Also what’s the market for Oubre and PJ Washington?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Miami and LA is always gonna be the number one destination for the best free agents and players wanting traded so it's very unlikely they'll ever be so bad that their picks are all that valuable.

I keep seeing Jovic getting mentioned like he's this key piece. Dude played 204 minutes total last season. He ain't worth shyt.

but his name is almost like nikola jokic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

but his name is almost like nikola jokic :troll: