Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDK, word on the street is we can be talking...

Murray or Okongwu W Clint moving to a 3rd team,
Kobe Bufkin,
Jalen Johnson or AJ Griffin,
plus picks

Man that's a lot when we did so much to get Murray.

I think anything outside of D Murray and Griffen along with that trade exception should open the door. Anything more outside of a pick or 2 to me is paying too much.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I think anything outside of D Murray and Griffen along with that trade exception should open the door. Anything more outside of a pick or 2 to me is paying too much.

There is a thing as too many draft picks/young prospects. We just saw Houston offload 3 first round picks for free (and their roster is still crowded). Boston a few years ago had all them firsts and it turns into Peyton Pritchard, Romeo Langford, etc.

Depending on your roster a FRP can be way more valuable when it’s just that, rather than when it actually becomes a player

Atlanta has had too many players since their ECF run. It’s caused them to sell Kevin Huerter, waited too long to capitlaze on the cam reddish hype (all just to get yet another mid/late first), and now you got Jalen Johnson , okongwu, Griffin, Kobe bufkin. At some point you gotta consolidate those picks/players and make a trade to upgrade positions

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
IDK, word on the street is we can be talking...

Murray or Okongwu W Clint moving to a 3rd team,
Kobe Bufkin,
Jalen Johnson or AJ Griffin,
plus picks

Man that's a lot to give up for Pascal when we just did so much to get Murray.
I think if it's anything more than hunter and aj griffin plus a pick...it's too much.

We should just wait for a package of dame to Boston, Jaylen brown to Atlanta, and prospects and picks to portland:mjgrin:

Brown I feels some type of way about not getting the extension yet and the front office trying to get Dame. Tatum already started recruiting

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His impact on defense is incredible but you can't play a guy that is an offensive zero. If he starts hitting his threes though... he's very valuable.
He randomly started hitting 3’s in Portland although I’d be a bit hesitant to believe that he’s figured it out.