Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Y’all see the heel turn with this moist ass bleeding homo? He ain’t dapping nothing NETS related but now all of a sudden he a suns fan now that KD on the team… this is the type of nikka y’all should straight up ignore and laugh in his face.. :mjlol:

Shameless faggit
Your bytch ass can’t even read a box score and you go in and out of threads sucking Steph dikk. Foh :russ:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Dude was completely trash for most of his time with the heat there was a reason he was sitting at home till after the trade deadline anyone could of sign him. Why or how did this dude earn a free agent deal especially this damm early. Nothing about his performance scream you know what i need this dude on my team waste of money

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Lol they're regretting this bullshyt contract before the ink even dries :deadrose:
Easily the worst contract handed out this offseason
If he gets moved eventually it's gonna be a Bradley Beal like return. No chance any team is giving something good for that deal

We will trade Kevin Porter Jr, a bag of chips, and those worthless ass Nets picks :mjgrin:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I want the Suns to sign Mason Plumlee.That guy was bullying the Suns whole front court in the playoffs.His hustle & motor shyts on Ayton's.Plus he's sneaky athletic.

There's nothing sneaky about his athleticism besides him being white, him and his other brother got damn near 40 inch verts :russ: