Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
I never said not to pay him bozo :mjlol:
I’m saying that series showed that 37% was fools gold and we’ll see if he’s worth that much of an extension. He did all of that to get bounced in the first round as the number three seed :mjlol:
He attempted one 3-point shot a game so the 37% was misleading. The Kings benefitted from most of the teams in the west battling injuries. They were a good team but not 3rd seed good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t sleep on Yuta. He was bussin in BK when KD was there. He averaged over 50% shooting corner threes
Yeah him to.Their was game were defenses would leave Josh Okogie & Ish Wainright in the corner for wide open shot after wide open shot.Them dudes was going 0-7..1-8..Even Watanabe should be an upgrade.Statistcally, he's a top 5 corner 3 shooter in the league.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Them being able to upgrade the roster with no cap space is hilarious
Not surprising at all seeing how the same thing was said about Golden State with KD, Heatles, Boston with their big three, etc.

There will always be ring chasers and people wanting a chance to play with stars. That’s why the coli once again was wrong about a trade. Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson would not bring Brad Beal in. KD did. They got rid of flabbyP3 and Shamet for Beal. That’s a win regardless. They were playing a two man game and pushed Denver to six. Now they have three stars and depth.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

So he FINALLY goes to Phoenix!

For those who don't remember the story, Gordon was originally set to go there during free agency, but New Orleans became hoes and matched them. One of the big reasons he wanted Phoenix was because of their medical staff. This happened either in 2013 or 2014.

*edit* this happened in summer 2012

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait to see the Suns fail. I will be their #1 hater.
Why us, man!? we've never won shyt in 60 yrs.It's only right that we get desperate, and take a non classical approach.Nothing last forever.Eventually the curse will have to be broken.Matt Ishbia just might be the Sorceror Supreme:blessed: