Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
I want the Suns to sign Mason Plumlee.That guy was bullying the Suns whole front court in the playoffs.His hustle & motor shyts on Ayton's.Plus he's sneaky athletic.
Plumlee was not bullying the whole front. He was putting in work against the second team. After game 1 neither him or Zubac could handle Ayton thats why Lue decided to go small ball in the final 2 games.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He gotta make the playoffs first faghot :mjlol:
You came in just to check on Phoenix. You must be a scared? :mjlol:

Y’all see the heel turn with this moist ass bleeding homo? He ain’t dapping nothing NETS related but now all of a sudden he a suns fan now that KD on the team… this is the type of nikka y’all should straight up ignore and laugh in his face.. :mjlol:

Shameless faggit

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Lol they're regretting this bullshyt contract before the ink even dries :deadrose:
Easily the worst contract handed out this offseason
If he gets moved eventually it's gonna be a Bradley Beal like return. No chance any team is giving something good for that deal

THEY CAN EASILY
GET THAT CONTRACT
OFF THE BOOKS FOR A
KYLE LOWRY LIKE EXPIRING
WHENEVER DUDE IS ELGIBLE
TO BE MOVED.

:devil:
:evil:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising at all seeing how the same thing was said about Golden State with KD, Heatles, Boston with their big three, etc.

There will always be ring chasers and people wanting a chance to play with stars. That’s why the coli once again was wrong about a trade. Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson would not bring Brad Beal in. KD did. They got rid of flabbyP3 and Shamet for Beal. That’s a win regardless. They were playing a two man game and pushed Denver to six. Now they have three stars and depth.
Damn nikka you were my guy in the Big 3 Nets era

Clicked your heels together and went to Phoenix with him huh :francis: