Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Blazers recently have shown some loyalty and gotten less value to send players where they want to go so they don’t piss off agents for players who are way less talented then Dame. This is just posturing in the end they are gonna send Dame where he wants to go. They’ll have to get a third team involved to get more assets.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
NBA regular season is a bore
When wasn’t it

It’s 82 games

Baseball fans say the same thing their season is 162 games

It is not boring if you’re invested in your team and love the game

There were many terrific games last season ya complain about the same shyt

No a random Bulls-Hornets game on a back to back in January is probably not going to have the excitement or intensity of a playoff game

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The Kings would be losing 2 players that made 200 3s last season and their best bench scorer. Dame isn't an off ball player either. No thanks.

I don't know why you think Keegan Murray is a finished product at 22.

They still have their MLE. Huerter and monk while solid are highly replaceable. The % of 3s was a function of how they play. You replace Malik monk with Malik Beasley on a prove it deal how much are you losing (Especially in the event you have a dame Lillard).

Fox-Lillard-Barnes-Grant Williams-Sabonis
Bench: Beasley, Mitchell, Lyles

Better defense, same amount of shooting, higher ceiling

As far as Murray, it’s all a projection. I don’t see him as a ‘guy’ :manny:

Not all young players improve exponentially. For every Tyrese Maxey, there’s guys who were at one point “untouchable” like Thybuille, Cam Reddish, Kuzma, etc. Youth is often overvalued…bc everyone assumes guys get drastically better. Some guys you can just tell they are who they are even if it’s a good player