Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
How old is this dude? Breh gonna get another contract in his 20s? He might get a billi in nba contracts and I never seen breh in playoffs?! :heh:

How is this NBA money soo crazy?? Salute to these tall coordinated brehs, they EATINGGGGGG :whew:
Hali only 23

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

giphy.gif

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I don't think anybody has expressed anger at the players for getting their money. Just more laughing at the front offices because we know how this ends up playing out. In a year two they'll be trying to come off of these "bad contracts" when everybody knew from jump it was dumb to sign some of these players to these deals in the first place.

In the case of bane and haliburton teams usually max out the players on rookie scale extensions without a blink. It's just that the cap numbers have gone up so much it looks crazy.

The bad contracts that can get moved in a year or two is what keeps fans interested. The draft doesn't help your team and neither does signing other teams free agents. So fake trades is what the league is about

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is an unpopular opinion, but I want both Jayson and Jaylen to take pay cuts to have a more well rounded roster and cap flexibility :manny:

I don't think that's "unpopular" I just think it's unrealistic. Sure, they want to win but they want to be paid what they deserve and in this NBA, with all these dudes making over $200M, you can bet they want theirs and they deserve it more than most.