Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
The minimum 90% of salary cap rule kicks in this year which was something negotiated into this CBA …that’s not changing next year regardless of the second apron. You’re going to need more mid range contracts to get to that minimum threshold.

After next TV deal, cap gonna be $200m plus. And they gotta spend 90% of that. With two apron spreads. Lol.

The money gonna be money'n

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Masai making @Miggs hate basketball :mjcry:

Breaux are you crazy not watching 4 more seasons of Van Vleet hijacking this offense is gonna make me love basketball again...Sam Quinn is being dishonest here a lil theres nothing they could do about Kawhi or Danny they were both FAs after 1 year and Gasol and Ibaka were both washed after 2020 had no value on the trade market......but Masai deserves to be ripped for waiting too long to trade both Lowry and missing out on Fred last year,those are blunders he deserves to be crucified for....

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
That's a fukking wild ass contract. Flat out insane. I get wanting to bring in veterans but I'd rather spread that out over a couple mid-level guys at least over throwing it all at FVV.

So what does this mean for Amen and Kevin Porter JR? Also i'd rather play Kmart jr than whitmore.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It aint just Kyrie hes getting paid more than shyt load of top 20 players....

curry, durant, embiid, james, jokic, beal, giannis, lillard, leonard, george, butler, klay only guys making more

fred making more than doncic, trae young, jrue holiday, booker, jamal murray, ja morant, darius garland, shai :heh: