Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That’s a dumb ass number but they’re paying a dummy tax.They HAD to do it . PG market is thin as hell.

And they not paying anyone on their roster anyway for a few years
They shoulda just paid Harden to come back then. There's no question Harden, even in a decline, is a MUCH better player than VanVleet and he proved this past season he was fine taking a backseat and facilitating more.

Harden does EVERYTHING much better than VanVleet except defend and it isn't like FVV is The Glove out there. I'm truly astonished at this contract.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a cap expert at all and correct me if I'm wrong. Teams like the Cavs and Lakers are able to make all these moves because of exceptions and bird rights?
I don't get it....
Lakers have their full MLE ($12.6 million)that they can break up on multiple players and bird rights to go over the cap to sign their own players

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I mean it ain't like FVV was working wonders for all the Raptors young players. If I remember right there was posts of a culture clash between them so why would they think he'll do something for the young Rockets.

Scottie and Gary wanted him gone.....I know for a fact Scottie hated his ball hogging...

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They shoulda just paid Harden to come back then. There's no question Harden, even in a decline, is a MUCH better player than VanVleet and he proved this past season he was fine taking a backseat and facilitating more.

Harden does EVERYTHING much better than VanVleet except defend and it isn't like FVV is The Glove out there. I'm truly astonished at this contract.
You know it's bad when saying James Harden would have been a better option!
:russ: