Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Rockets could not go another year with KPJ running the point and Jalen Green playing AAU ball..That was stunting their and their other young guys development .

It’s a wild ass contract but their prior decisions to play middle school rec ball led to this..

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
honestly one of the worst deals in nba history to me.

Van vleet has bad knees, undersized, is a chucker, can't finish at the rim. Even the "bulldog" type defense he had a few years ago is done, everyone was blowing past him the past few years.

I just wish dumb ass masai would have traded him for something at least but ah well.

Thats the ony thing im pissed about another asset they lost for nothing cuz masai is a stooge...he sucks at being proactive and seeing the future always reacting...

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Rockets could not go another year with KPJ running the point and Jalen Green playing AAU ball..That was stunting there and their other young guys development .

It’s a wild ass contract but their prior decisions to play middle school rec ball led to this..

I get why they wanted him…. Adds stability and is a good 3 point shooter plus he’s a veteran.

That still doesn’t make it a smart contract.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
38% in the playoffs made 51 total 3s during that run VS 40 total 3s between Dennis and DLO combined … might want to turn that Nuggets series back on and watch those bricks :unimpressed:
Watch the Knicks series again; watch the last three games of the Finals again. :unimpressed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rockets could not go another year with KPJ running the point and Jalen Green playing AAU ball..That was stunting there and their other young guys development .

I mean it ain't like FVV was working wonders for all the Raptors young players. If I remember right there was posts of a culture clash between them so why would they think he'll do something for the young Rockets.